Responsive image

Hi I'm Christian,
a full stack web developer.

My Work Philosophy


As I work on a project, I believe it is important to ask myself why am I taking this approach. There is usually more than one way to solve a problem. A developer should be able to explain why their solution makes the most sense. Sometimes there may be an objectively better solution, but it may take twice the work for only a small improvement. Balancing effort vs impact is essential.

I've been able to apply this philosophy to my current job as a javascript developer at Mathbrainius. I realized, of my daily work, about 80% was repetition. I found myself asking why does it make sense that I repeat the same task over and over. Using basic automation, I was able to eliminate that 80% allowing me to focus on the other 20%. The quality of my work, my turnaround time, and my sanity have significantly improved.



Expierence

Mathbrainius

Full Stack Web Developer
2015 - Present

Smarter Agent

Automated Testing
2014 - 2015



I Work With


  • HTML
  • Javascript
  • Coffee Script
  • jQuery
  • CSS
  • Sass
  • NodeJS
  • GruntJS
  • Bootstrap
  • React JS
  • Ruby
  • Github
  • Heroku
  • AWS
  • Bash